Note: This is a new window. Close this window to return.
~ Signing In to Manage your events
- Click on the 'Register Your Events' link to either Login or Register a new account.
~ Creating a New Account
- Click on 'Click Here to Register' and complete the Sign Up Process.
~ Create a New Event
- To create a new event, you must first log in.
~ Edit an Existing Event
- Click the 'Add Event' button, fill each field, and click the 'Add' button.
- 'Cancel-ADD-Action' will cancel adding the event and bring you back to your events page.
- 'Reset' will clear all of the fields so you can start over clean.
- To edit an event, click 'EDIT' in the row corresponding to the event you wish to edit. Then make your desired changes, and click the 'EDIT' button.
~ Delete an Event
- To delete an event, click 'DELETE' in the row corresponding to the event you wish to delete. Confirm the deletion of the event by clicking the 'Delete' button on the next page.
~ Cancel an Event
- To mark an event 'Cancelled', click 'CANCEL' in the row corresponding to the event you wish to mark cancelled.
- Cancelled events will still be displayed but will be displayed as red and crossed out. Cancelled events on the Android APP will say CANCELLED.
- To uncancel an event, click 'ACTIVATE' in the row corresponding to the event you wish to unmark cancelled. Confirm the re-activation of a cancelled event by clicking the 'ACTIVATE' button on the next page.